HORNE promotes seven staffers
Published: November 1,2013
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently announced the promotion of seven team members in the firm’s administrative office. Karla Bennett was named finance manager for the firm. Stephany Griebler, a member of the firm’s learning and development team, was promoted to supervisor. Jordan Willett Haygood was promoted to senior associate. Haygood works as a recruiter for the firm.
On the firm’s technology team, Ben Sylve, Tony Coco, Chad Miller and Robert Smith all earned promotions. Sylve was named senior manager. Coco, Miller and Smith were all promoted to supervisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete