HORNE promotes seven staffers
Published: November 1,2013
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently announced the promotion of seven team members in the firm’s administrative office. Karla Bennett was named finance manager for the firm. Stephany Griebler, a member of the firm’s learning and development team, was promoted to supervisor. Jordan Willett Haygood was promoted to senior associate. Haygood works as a recruiter for the firm.
On the firm’s technology team, Ben Sylve, Tony Coco, Chad Miller and Robert Smith all earned promotions. Sylve was named senior manager. Coco, Miller and Smith were all promoted to supervisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years