HORNE promotes seven staffers
Published: November 1,2013
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently announced the promotion of seven team members in the firm’s administrative office. Karla Bennett was named finance manager for the firm. Stephany Griebler, a member of the firm’s learning and development team, was promoted to supervisor. Jordan Willett Haygood was promoted to senior associate. Haygood works as a recruiter for the firm.
On the firm’s technology team, Ben Sylve, Tony Coco, Chad Miller and Robert Smith all earned promotions. Sylve was named senior manager. Coco, Miller and Smith were all promoted to supervisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015