HORNE promotes seven staffers
Published: November 1,2013
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently announced the promotion of seven team members in the firm’s administrative office. Karla Bennett was named finance manager for the firm. Stephany Griebler, a member of the firm’s learning and development team, was promoted to supervisor. Jordan Willett Haygood was promoted to senior associate. Haygood works as a recruiter for the firm.
On the firm’s technology team, Ben Sylve, Tony Coco, Chad Miller and Robert Smith all earned promotions. Sylve was named senior manager. Coco, Miller and Smith were all promoted to supervisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62