HORNE promotes seven staffers
Published: November 1,2013
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently announced the promotion of seven team members in the firm’s administrative office. Karla Bennett was named finance manager for the firm. Stephany Griebler, a member of the firm’s learning and development team, was promoted to supervisor. Jordan Willett Haygood was promoted to senior associate. Haygood works as a recruiter for the firm.
On the firm’s technology team, Ben Sylve, Tony Coco, Chad Miller and Robert Smith all earned promotions. Sylve was named senior manager. Coco, Miller and Smith were all promoted to supervisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life