Stein made director
BKD, LLP’s has promoted Jaime M. Stein, CPA to director. A member of the BKD National Financial Services Group, Stein has 15 years of experience in public accounting. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Stein has also participated in the Leadership Rankin program sponsored by the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce.
She is a 1998 summa cum laude graduate of William Carey College University with a B.S. degree in business with an emphasis in accounting. In 1999, she obtained her master’s degree in professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax