Stein made director
BKD, LLP’s has promoted Jaime M. Stein, CPA to director. A member of the BKD National Financial Services Group, Stein has 15 years of experience in public accounting. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Stein has also participated in the Leadership Rankin program sponsored by the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce.
She is a 1998 summa cum laude graduate of William Carey College University with a B.S. degree in business with an emphasis in accounting. In 1999, she obtained her master’s degree in professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House