Stein made director
BKD, LLP’s has promoted Jaime M. Stein, CPA to director. A member of the BKD National Financial Services Group, Stein has 15 years of experience in public accounting. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Stein has also participated in the Leadership Rankin program sponsored by the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce.
She is a 1998 summa cum laude graduate of William Carey College University with a B.S. degree in business with an emphasis in accounting. In 1999, she obtained her master’s degree in professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports