Stein made director
BKD, LLP’s has promoted Jaime M. Stein, CPA to director. A member of the BKD National Financial Services Group, Stein has 15 years of experience in public accounting. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Stein has also participated in the Leadership Rankin program sponsored by the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce.
She is a 1998 summa cum laude graduate of William Carey College University with a B.S. degree in business with an emphasis in accounting. In 1999, she obtained her master’s degree in professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State