Stein made director
BKD, LLP’s has promoted Jaime M. Stein, CPA to director. A member of the BKD National Financial Services Group, Stein has 15 years of experience in public accounting. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Stein has also participated in the Leadership Rankin program sponsored by the Rankin County Chamber of Commerce.
She is a 1998 summa cum laude graduate of William Carey College University with a B.S. degree in business with an emphasis in accounting. In 1999, she obtained her master’s degree in professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO