Pensacola-based company wins contract for air station demolition
Published: November 5,2013
MERIDIAN — A Florida company has been awarded a contract to demolish four buildings at the naval air station in Meridian.
The Meridian Star reports that Gulf Coast Architectural Group Inc., based in Pensacola, got the contract from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command.
The initial task order for $117,879 was awarded for planning associated with the demolition. That work is expected to be completed by March 2014.
The targeted buildings include a former barracks for enlisted personnel, a former garage and vehicle storage area, a picnic shelter and a former day care center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers