Pensacola-based company wins contract for air station demolition
Published: November 5,2013
MERIDIAN — A Florida company has been awarded a contract to demolish four buildings at the naval air station in Meridian.
The Meridian Star reports that Gulf Coast Architectural Group Inc., based in Pensacola, got the contract from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command.
The initial task order for $117,879 was awarded for planning associated with the demolition. That work is expected to be completed by March 2014.
The targeted buildings include a former barracks for enlisted personnel, a former garage and vehicle storage area, a picnic shelter and a former day care center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case