Ashton Corley promoted by Community Bank in Madison
Ashton Corley has been promoted to customer sales representative for Community Bank’s office in Madison. Corley joined Community Bank in March and has been serving as a teller. A Magee native, she is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in business administration, majoring in Marketing.
Active in the community, Corley is involved with the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce, Ridgeland’s Zip39 and Jackson Adult Kickball Association. She is the daughter of Joe and Cindy Corley of Magee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county