Ashton Corley promoted by Community Bank in Madison
Ashton Corley has been promoted to customer sales representative for Community Bank’s office in Madison. Corley joined Community Bank in March and has been serving as a teller. A Magee native, she is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in business administration, majoring in Marketing.
Active in the community, Corley is involved with the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce, Ridgeland’s Zip39 and Jackson Adult Kickball Association. She is the daughter of Joe and Cindy Corley of Magee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Baker Donelson recognized
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Coyotes are wily predators and pests in Mississippi
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur