Ashton Corley promoted by Community Bank in Madison
Ashton Corley has been promoted to customer sales representative for Community Bank’s office in Madison. Corley joined Community Bank in March and has been serving as a teller. A Magee native, she is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in business administration, majoring in Marketing.
Active in the community, Corley is involved with the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce, Ridgeland’s Zip39 and Jackson Adult Kickball Association. She is the daughter of Joe and Cindy Corley of Magee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson
- Supermarket incentives for distressed communities die in House