Ashton Corley promoted by Community Bank in Madison
Ashton Corley has been promoted to customer sales representative for Community Bank’s office in Madison. Corley joined Community Bank in March and has been serving as a teller. A Magee native, she is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in business administration, majoring in Marketing.
Active in the community, Corley is involved with the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce, Ridgeland’s Zip39 and Jackson Adult Kickball Association. She is the daughter of Joe and Cindy Corley of Magee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility