Ashton Corley promoted by Community Bank in Madison
Ashton Corley has been promoted to customer sales representative for Community Bank’s office in Madison. Corley joined Community Bank in March and has been serving as a teller. A Magee native, she is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in business administration, majoring in Marketing.
Active in the community, Corley is involved with the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce, Ridgeland’s Zip39 and Jackson Adult Kickball Association. She is the daughter of Joe and Cindy Corley of Magee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino