Basil Shah accepts position at Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Basil Shah, MD, to the practice of diagnostic radiology, neuroradiology, with a subspecialty of diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology as well as image guided pain management and spine restorative procedures. Shah joins the Memorial neurosciences team and will practice in neurosciences and pain management.
Shah received his medical degree at Khyber Medical College in Peshawar, Pakistan. He completed his residency in anesthesiology and diagnostic radiology at Shiraz Medical University, Shiraz, Iran. He then pursued his subspecialty training at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and University of Virginia. He established two successful endovascular programs at Wayne State University and Tulane Medical Center. He is board certified in radiology, and he is also a senior member of the American Society of Neuroradiology and Neurointerventional Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports