Basil Shah accepts position at Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Basil Shah, MD, to the practice of diagnostic radiology, neuroradiology, with a subspecialty of diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology as well as image guided pain management and spine restorative procedures. Shah joins the Memorial neurosciences team and will practice in neurosciences and pain management.
Shah received his medical degree at Khyber Medical College in Peshawar, Pakistan. He completed his residency in anesthesiology and diagnostic radiology at Shiraz Medical University, Shiraz, Iran. He then pursued his subspecialty training at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and University of Virginia. He established two successful endovascular programs at Wayne State University and Tulane Medical Center. He is board certified in radiology, and he is also a senior member of the American Society of Neuroradiology and Neurointerventional Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House