Basil Shah accepts position at Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Basil Shah, MD, to the practice of diagnostic radiology, neuroradiology, with a subspecialty of diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology as well as image guided pain management and spine restorative procedures. Shah joins the Memorial neurosciences team and will practice in neurosciences and pain management.
Shah received his medical degree at Khyber Medical College in Peshawar, Pakistan. He completed his residency in anesthesiology and diagnostic radiology at Shiraz Medical University, Shiraz, Iran. He then pursued his subspecialty training at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and University of Virginia. He established two successful endovascular programs at Wayne State University and Tulane Medical Center. He is board certified in radiology, and he is also a senior member of the American Society of Neuroradiology and Neurointerventional Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi