Basil Shah accepts position at Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Basil Shah, MD, to the practice of diagnostic radiology, neuroradiology, with a subspecialty of diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology as well as image guided pain management and spine restorative procedures. Shah joins the Memorial neurosciences team and will practice in neurosciences and pain management.
Shah received his medical degree at Khyber Medical College in Peshawar, Pakistan. He completed his residency in anesthesiology and diagnostic radiology at Shiraz Medical University, Shiraz, Iran. He then pursued his subspecialty training at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and University of Virginia. He established two successful endovascular programs at Wayne State University and Tulane Medical Center. He is board certified in radiology, and he is also a senior member of the American Society of Neuroradiology and Neurointerventional Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location