Basil Shah accepts position at Memorial Physician Clinics
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Basil Shah, MD, to the practice of diagnostic radiology, neuroradiology, with a subspecialty of diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology as well as image guided pain management and spine restorative procedures. Shah joins the Memorial neurosciences team and will practice in neurosciences and pain management.
Shah received his medical degree at Khyber Medical College in Peshawar, Pakistan. He completed his residency in anesthesiology and diagnostic radiology at Shiraz Medical University, Shiraz, Iran. He then pursued his subspecialty training at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and University of Virginia. He established two successful endovascular programs at Wayne State University and Tulane Medical Center. He is board certified in radiology, and he is also a senior member of the American Society of Neuroradiology and Neurointerventional Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that