BKD promotes Michael D. Hill
BKD, LLP has promoted Michael D. Hill, CPA, to director. Hill is a member of BKD National Manufacturing & Distribution group, and BKD National Construction & Real Estate group and has more than 17 years of experience in public accounting. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is also a member of the Accounting Advisory Board for the University of Southern Mississippi School of Accountancy. He is a Rotarian and a Paul Harris Fellow, and he currently serves as treasurer for Rotary District 6820.
Hill is a 1988 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. degree in accounting, and in 1994 received an MBA degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom