BKD promotes Michael D. Hill
BKD, LLP has promoted Michael D. Hill, CPA, to director. Hill is a member of BKD National Manufacturing & Distribution group, and BKD National Construction & Real Estate group and has more than 17 years of experience in public accounting. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is also a member of the Accounting Advisory Board for the University of Southern Mississippi School of Accountancy. He is a Rotarian and a Paul Harris Fellow, and he currently serves as treasurer for Rotary District 6820.
Hill is a 1988 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. degree in accounting, and in 1994 received an MBA degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations