BKD promotes Michael D. Hill
BKD, LLP has promoted Michael D. Hill, CPA, to director. Hill is a member of BKD National Manufacturing & Distribution group, and BKD National Construction & Real Estate group and has more than 17 years of experience in public accounting. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is also a member of the Accounting Advisory Board for the University of Southern Mississippi School of Accountancy. He is a Rotarian and a Paul Harris Fellow, and he currently serves as treasurer for Rotary District 6820.
Hill is a 1988 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. degree in accounting, and in 1994 received an MBA degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur