BKD promotes Michael D. Hill
BKD, LLP has promoted Michael D. Hill, CPA, to director. Hill is a member of BKD National Manufacturing & Distribution group, and BKD National Construction & Real Estate group and has more than 17 years of experience in public accounting. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is also a member of the Accounting Advisory Board for the University of Southern Mississippi School of Accountancy. He is a Rotarian and a Paul Harris Fellow, and he currently serves as treasurer for Rotary District 6820.
Hill is a 1988 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. degree in accounting, and in 1994 received an MBA degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program