BKD promotes Michael D. Hill
BKD, LLP has promoted Michael D. Hill, CPA, to director. Hill is a member of BKD National Manufacturing & Distribution group, and BKD National Construction & Real Estate group and has more than 17 years of experience in public accounting. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is also a member of the Accounting Advisory Board for the University of Southern Mississippi School of Accountancy. He is a Rotarian and a Paul Harris Fellow, and he currently serves as treasurer for Rotary District 6820.
Hill is a 1988 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. degree in accounting, and in 1994 received an MBA degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love