Bradley Arant Boult Cummings hires Anna Sweat
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP recently welcomed Anna Sweat into the firm’s Jackson office as a first-year associate in the Litigation Practice Group and a member of the Financial Services Litigation and Compliance Team. Sweat holds a J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served as an associate articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal. She also has a B.A., summa cum laude, from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones