Bradley Arant Boult Cummings hires Anna Sweat
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP recently welcomed Anna Sweat into the firm’s Jackson office as a first-year associate in the Litigation Practice Group and a member of the Financial Services Litigation and Compliance Team. Sweat holds a J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served as an associate articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal. She also has a B.A., summa cum laude, from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma