Bradley Arant Boult Cummings hires Anna Sweat
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP recently welcomed Anna Sweat into the firm’s Jackson office as a first-year associate in the Litigation Practice Group and a member of the Financial Services Litigation and Compliance Team. Sweat holds a J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served as an associate articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal. She also has a B.A., summa cum laude, from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues