Bradley Arant Boult Cummings hires Anna Sweat
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP recently welcomed Anna Sweat into the firm’s Jackson office as a first-year associate in the Litigation Practice Group and a member of the Financial Services Litigation and Compliance Team. Sweat holds a J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served as an associate articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal. She also has a B.A., summa cum laude, from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer