Bradley Arant Boult Cummings hires Anna Sweat
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP recently welcomed Anna Sweat into the firm’s Jackson office as a first-year associate in the Litigation Practice Group and a member of the Financial Services Litigation and Compliance Team. Sweat holds a J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served as an associate articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal. She also has a B.A., summa cum laude, from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary