Builders group honors Brunini’s Kelly
Sam Kelly of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has been selected as the Construction Industry Person of the Year by the Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors.
Kelly was recognized at the annual Mississippi ABC Merit Awards Banquet at the Country Club of Jackson Country Club on Nov. 1 and delivered a speech after the award was presented.
The Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., is the fastest-growing construction trade association in America, operating through 25,000 nationwide member firms. The Mississippi Chapter of ABC is the largest trade association of its kind in the state, setting standards for the industry in its attempt to promote a fair and profitable business way of life.
Kelly is an active member of and serves as General Counsel to the Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors and the Mississippi Road Builders Association. He is also an active member of the Associated General Contractors of Mississippi.
Kelly’s practice focuses on the construction industry and includes contract preparation and negotiations, bid protests, claim preparation and evaluation and dispute resolution. In the field of Construction Litigation, he has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers, and Mid-South Super Lawyers. Kelly was named Best Lawyer’s Lawyer of the Year 2012 Jackson, Miss., in Construction Litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal