Builders group honors Brunini’s Kelly
Sam Kelly of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has been selected as the Construction Industry Person of the Year by the Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors.
Kelly was recognized at the annual Mississippi ABC Merit Awards Banquet at the Country Club of Jackson Country Club on Nov. 1 and delivered a speech after the award was presented.
The Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., is the fastest-growing construction trade association in America, operating through 25,000 nationwide member firms. The Mississippi Chapter of ABC is the largest trade association of its kind in the state, setting standards for the industry in its attempt to promote a fair and profitable business way of life.
Kelly is an active member of and serves as General Counsel to the Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors and the Mississippi Road Builders Association. He is also an active member of the Associated General Contractors of Mississippi.
Kelly’s practice focuses on the construction industry and includes contract preparation and negotiations, bid protests, claim preparation and evaluation and dispute resolution. In the field of Construction Litigation, he has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers, and Mid-South Super Lawyers. Kelly was named Best Lawyer’s Lawyer of the Year 2012 Jackson, Miss., in Construction Litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson
- Supermarket incentives for distressed communities die in House