David M. Cohen has joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada
David M. Cohen has joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Cohen is a member of the firm’s Product Liability, Mass Tort and Environmental Group. He has spent more than 15 consecutive years helping clients defend allegations of disease diagnosis and causation. He has served as lead science counsel in multi-plaintiff mass tort litigations and individual lawsuits alleging claims of personal injury and product liability. During this period, he cross-examined more than 90 different physicians and scientists. Cohen also advises clients on policies and procedures to reduce litigation risk. He has been a speaker at several continuing legal education seminars on expert witnesses and Daubert law.
Cohen earned his bachelor’s degree from Union College before earning his juris doctor from Fordham University School of Law. He also studied at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Following law school, he served as a federal law clerk to the Honorable D. Brook Bartlett of the Western District of Missouri in Kansas City. He has been recommended in The Legal 500 U.S., named a New York Super Lawyer and has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey