David M. Cohen has joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada
David M. Cohen has joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Cohen is a member of the firm’s Product Liability, Mass Tort and Environmental Group. He has spent more than 15 consecutive years helping clients defend allegations of disease diagnosis and causation. He has served as lead science counsel in multi-plaintiff mass tort litigations and individual lawsuits alleging claims of personal injury and product liability. During this period, he cross-examined more than 90 different physicians and scientists. Cohen also advises clients on policies and procedures to reduce litigation risk. He has been a speaker at several continuing legal education seminars on expert witnesses and Daubert law.
Cohen earned his bachelor’s degree from Union College before earning his juris doctor from Fordham University School of Law. He also studied at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Following law school, he served as a federal law clerk to the Honorable D. Brook Bartlett of the Western District of Missouri in Kansas City. He has been recommended in The Legal 500 U.S., named a New York Super Lawyer and has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years