David M. Cohen has joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada
David M. Cohen has joined Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC. Cohen is a member of the firm’s Product Liability, Mass Tort and Environmental Group. He has spent more than 15 consecutive years helping clients defend allegations of disease diagnosis and causation. He has served as lead science counsel in multi-plaintiff mass tort litigations and individual lawsuits alleging claims of personal injury and product liability. During this period, he cross-examined more than 90 different physicians and scientists. Cohen also advises clients on policies and procedures to reduce litigation risk. He has been a speaker at several continuing legal education seminars on expert witnesses and Daubert law.
Cohen earned his bachelor’s degree from Union College before earning his juris doctor from Fordham University School of Law. He also studied at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Following law school, he served as a federal law clerk to the Honorable D. Brook Bartlett of the Western District of Missouri in Kansas City. He has been recommended in The Legal 500 U.S., named a New York Super Lawyer and has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 2012.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional