HORNE promotes Kelli Carver, Savannah Ellzey, Anca Lungu, Nikki Hults and Julie Hankins
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently promoted five team members in office locations across the state. Kelli Carver, Savannah Ellzey, Anca Lungu and Nikki Hults each earned promotions within the firm’s disaster recovery management team located on the Gulf Coast.
Carver was promoted to manager.
Lungu and Hults were named supervisors.
Ellzey was named senior associate.
Julie Hankins in the Grenada office was promoted to associate within the firm’s business advisory and business accounting department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs