HORNE promotes Kelli Carver, Savannah Ellzey, Anca Lungu, Nikki Hults and Julie Hankins
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently promoted five team members in office locations across the state. Kelli Carver, Savannah Ellzey, Anca Lungu and Nikki Hults each earned promotions within the firm’s disaster recovery management team located on the Gulf Coast.
Carver was promoted to manager.
Lungu and Hults were named supervisors.
Ellzey was named senior associate.
Julie Hankins in the Grenada office was promoted to associate within the firm’s business advisory and business accounting department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters