HORNE promotes Kelli Carver, Savannah Ellzey, Anca Lungu, Nikki Hults and Julie Hankins
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently promoted five team members in office locations across the state. Kelli Carver, Savannah Ellzey, Anca Lungu and Nikki Hults each earned promotions within the firm’s disaster recovery management team located on the Gulf Coast.
Carver was promoted to manager.
Lungu and Hults were named supervisors.
Ellzey was named senior associate.
Julie Hankins in the Grenada office was promoted to associate within the firm’s business advisory and business accounting department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015