HORNE promotes Kelli Carver, Savannah Ellzey, Anca Lungu, Nikki Hults and Julie Hankins
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently promoted five team members in office locations across the state. Kelli Carver, Savannah Ellzey, Anca Lungu and Nikki Hults each earned promotions within the firm’s disaster recovery management team located on the Gulf Coast.
Carver was promoted to manager.
Lungu and Hults were named supervisors.
Ellzey was named senior associate.
Julie Hankins in the Grenada office was promoted to associate within the firm’s business advisory and business accounting department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy