HORNE promotes Kelli Carver, Savannah Ellzey, Anca Lungu, Nikki Hults and Julie Hankins
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently promoted five team members in office locations across the state. Kelli Carver, Savannah Ellzey, Anca Lungu and Nikki Hults each earned promotions within the firm’s disaster recovery management team located on the Gulf Coast.
Carver was promoted to manager.
Lungu and Hults were named supervisors.
Ellzey was named senior associate.
Julie Hankins in the Grenada office was promoted to associate within the firm’s business advisory and business accounting department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate