HORNE promotes Rebecca Geiger, John Newton, Joseph Cieglo and Jessica Webster
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently announced promotion of six team members in office locations across the state. Rebecca Geiger was promoted to manager. John Newton and Joseph Cieglo were promoted to senior associates. Geiger, Newton and Cieglo all work in assurance services for SEC registrants and large private companies in the Hattiesburg location.
Jessica Webster, a member of the health care valuation team in Hattiesburg, was promoted to senior associate.
Leslie Barton was named supervisor, and Todd Reindl was promoted to senior associate. Both Barton and Reindl work in business advisory and accounting services for franchises in the Lucedale office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history