HORNE promotes Rebecca Geiger, John Newton, Joseph Cieglo and Jessica Webster
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently announced promotion of six team members in office locations across the state. Rebecca Geiger was promoted to manager. John Newton and Joseph Cieglo were promoted to senior associates. Geiger, Newton and Cieglo all work in assurance services for SEC registrants and large private companies in the Hattiesburg location.
Jessica Webster, a member of the health care valuation team in Hattiesburg, was promoted to senior associate.
Leslie Barton was named supervisor, and Todd Reindl was promoted to senior associate. Both Barton and Reindl work in business advisory and accounting services for franchises in the Lucedale office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders