HORNE promotes Rebecca Geiger, John Newton, Joseph Cieglo and Jessica Webster
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently announced promotion of six team members in office locations across the state. Rebecca Geiger was promoted to manager. John Newton and Joseph Cieglo were promoted to senior associates. Geiger, Newton and Cieglo all work in assurance services for SEC registrants and large private companies in the Hattiesburg location.
Jessica Webster, a member of the health care valuation team in Hattiesburg, was promoted to senior associate.
Leslie Barton was named supervisor, and Todd Reindl was promoted to senior associate. Both Barton and Reindl work in business advisory and accounting services for franchises in the Lucedale office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training