HORNE promotes Rebecca Geiger, John Newton, Joseph Cieglo and Jessica Webster
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently announced promotion of six team members in office locations across the state. Rebecca Geiger was promoted to manager. John Newton and Joseph Cieglo were promoted to senior associates. Geiger, Newton and Cieglo all work in assurance services for SEC registrants and large private companies in the Hattiesburg location.
Jessica Webster, a member of the health care valuation team in Hattiesburg, was promoted to senior associate.
Leslie Barton was named supervisor, and Todd Reindl was promoted to senior associate. Both Barton and Reindl work in business advisory and accounting services for franchises in the Lucedale office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House