HORNE promotes Rebecca Geiger, John Newton, Joseph Cieglo and Jessica Webster
CPA and business advisory firm HORNE LLP recently announced promotion of six team members in office locations across the state. Rebecca Geiger was promoted to manager. John Newton and Joseph Cieglo were promoted to senior associates. Geiger, Newton and Cieglo all work in assurance services for SEC registrants and large private companies in the Hattiesburg location.
Jessica Webster, a member of the health care valuation team in Hattiesburg, was promoted to senior associate.
Leslie Barton was named supervisor, and Todd Reindl was promoted to senior associate. Both Barton and Reindl work in business advisory and accounting services for franchises in the Lucedale office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State