Mad Genius hires Ryan Farmer
Ryan Farmer is the new interactive creative director at Mad Genius. A magna cum laude graduate of Mississippi College with a B.S. degree in graphic design, Farmer also received many awards in graphic design-related fields while in college. He brings almost a decade’s worth of experience in graphic design and development.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county