Mississippi Health Care Association honors Doris Davis, Geneva Jackson, Gladys Sampson, Elizabeth Callahan, Sharon Morris and Pamela Faulkner
The Mississippi Health Care Association recently presented awards to six certified nursing assistants at the 6th Annual CNA Conference. The Area 1 and overall winner was Doris Davis of Union County Health & Rehab of New Albany. The other winners were: Geneva Jackson of Bolivar Medical Center Long Term Care in Cleveland (Area 2); Gladys Sampson of Hinds County Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Jackson (Area 3); Elizabeth Callahan of Golden Living Center in Carthage (Area 4); Sharon Morris of Billdora Senior Care in Tylertown (Area 5); and, Pamela Faulkner of River Chase Village in Gautier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager