Mississippi Health Care Association honors Doris Davis, Geneva Jackson, Gladys Sampson, Elizabeth Callahan, Sharon Morris and Pamela Faulkner
The Mississippi Health Care Association recently presented awards to six certified nursing assistants at the 6th Annual CNA Conference. The Area 1 and overall winner was Doris Davis of Union County Health & Rehab of New Albany. The other winners were: Geneva Jackson of Bolivar Medical Center Long Term Care in Cleveland (Area 2); Gladys Sampson of Hinds County Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Jackson (Area 3); Elizabeth Callahan of Golden Living Center in Carthage (Area 4); Sharon Morris of Billdora Senior Care in Tylertown (Area 5); and, Pamela Faulkner of River Chase Village in Gautier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics