Mississippi Health Care Association honors Doris Davis, Geneva Jackson, Gladys Sampson, Elizabeth Callahan, Sharon Morris and Pamela Faulkner
The Mississippi Health Care Association recently presented awards to six certified nursing assistants at the 6th Annual CNA Conference. The Area 1 and overall winner was Doris Davis of Union County Health & Rehab of New Albany. The other winners were: Geneva Jackson of Bolivar Medical Center Long Term Care in Cleveland (Area 2); Gladys Sampson of Hinds County Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Jackson (Area 3); Elizabeth Callahan of Golden Living Center in Carthage (Area 4); Sharon Morris of Billdora Senior Care in Tylertown (Area 5); and, Pamela Faulkner of River Chase Village in Gautier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking