Mississippi Health Care Association honors Doris Davis, Geneva Jackson, Gladys Sampson, Elizabeth Callahan, Sharon Morris and Pamela Faulkner
The Mississippi Health Care Association recently presented awards to six certified nursing assistants at the 6th Annual CNA Conference. The Area 1 and overall winner was Doris Davis of Union County Health & Rehab of New Albany. The other winners were: Geneva Jackson of Bolivar Medical Center Long Term Care in Cleveland (Area 2); Gladys Sampson of Hinds County Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Jackson (Area 3); Elizabeth Callahan of Golden Living Center in Carthage (Area 4); Sharon Morris of Billdora Senior Care in Tylertown (Area 5); and, Pamela Faulkner of River Chase Village in Gautier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win