Mississippi Health Care Association honors Doris Davis, Geneva Jackson, Gladys Sampson, Elizabeth Callahan, Sharon Morris and Pamela Faulkner
The Mississippi Health Care Association recently presented awards to six certified nursing assistants at the 6th Annual CNA Conference. The Area 1 and overall winner was Doris Davis of Union County Health & Rehab of New Albany. The other winners were: Geneva Jackson of Bolivar Medical Center Long Term Care in Cleveland (Area 2); Gladys Sampson of Hinds County Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Jackson (Area 3); Elizabeth Callahan of Golden Living Center in Carthage (Area 4); Sharon Morris of Billdora Senior Care in Tylertown (Area 5); and, Pamela Faulkner of River Chase Village in Gautier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.