MSU’s Peter Ryan, Michael Newman tapped for leadership program
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2013
Two Mississippi State University administrators have been accepted into a two-year leadership development program that will connect them with food systems peers and industry professionals. Peter Ryan, MSU associate provost, and Michael Newman, professor and director of the MSU School of Human Sciences, will join the national Food Systems Leadership Institute’s fall 2013 class.
The institute is an executive-level program designed to prepare participants for greater responsibilities within their organizations and in the broader context of food systems programs, including academia, industry and government. Participants attend three weeklong residential sessions at host institutions, including California Polytechnic University at San Luis Obispo, North Carolina State University and The Ohio State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MSU’s Peter Ryan, Michael Newman tapped for leadership program”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics