Neel-Schaffer’s Jonathan Kiser, Becky Malenke chosen for LeadershipITE
Neel-Schaffer engineers Jonathan Kiser, PE, and Becky Malenke, PE, have been accepted into the inaugural class of LeadershipITE. Kiser and Malenke are among 30 engineers from North America chosen for the first class of this program.
Kiser joined Neel-Schaffer in 2000 and has 20 years of experience as a traffic engineer. He is a vice president of the firm and works out of its headquarters office in Jackson. Kiser is certified as a professional traffic operations engineer and professional transportation planner through ITE. Additionally, he is the past president of the Deep South section of ITE.
Malenke joined Neel-Schaffer in 2006 and has 14 years of experience as a transportation engineer and planner. She is a project manager who works out of Neel-Schaffer’s office in Hoover, Ala. She currently serves as president of the Alabama section of ITE.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring