Neel-Schaffer’s Jonathan Kiser, Becky Malenke chosen for LeadershipITE
Neel-Schaffer engineers Jonathan Kiser, PE, and Becky Malenke, PE, have been accepted into the inaugural class of LeadershipITE. Kiser and Malenke are among 30 engineers from North America chosen for the first class of this program.
Kiser joined Neel-Schaffer in 2000 and has 20 years of experience as a traffic engineer. He is a vice president of the firm and works out of its headquarters office in Jackson. Kiser is certified as a professional traffic operations engineer and professional transportation planner through ITE. Additionally, he is the past president of the Deep South section of ITE.
Malenke joined Neel-Schaffer in 2006 and has 14 years of experience as a transportation engineer and planner. She is a project manager who works out of Neel-Schaffer’s office in Hoover, Ala. She currently serves as president of the Alabama section of ITE.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran