Neil Forbes earns promotion at HORNE
HORNE LLP has promoted Neil Forbes, CFE, PMP to partner in charge of disaster recovery services. Forbes holds a bachelor of arts degree in English literature from Virginia Wesleyan College. He is a certified fraud examiner and project management professional.
Forbes joined HORNE in 2008 with management and consulting experience overseeing campaign and political operations in 18 different states for both state and federal elections. He served in multiple project leadership roles before making partner in 2012. Forbes spent eight years in the United States Army serving in Korea, the 82nd Airborne Division and the Virginia Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money