Neil Forbes earns promotion at HORNE
HORNE LLP has promoted Neil Forbes, CFE, PMP to partner in charge of disaster recovery services. Forbes holds a bachelor of arts degree in English literature from Virginia Wesleyan College. He is a certified fraud examiner and project management professional.
Forbes joined HORNE in 2008 with management and consulting experience overseeing campaign and political operations in 18 different states for both state and federal elections. He served in multiple project leadership roles before making partner in 2012. Forbes spent eight years in the United States Army serving in Korea, the 82nd Airborne Division and the Virginia Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects