Nicky Johnson promoted in Natchez
Nicky Johnson is now serving as the code enforcement officer for the city of Natchez. Johnson was recently hired by the Natchez Police Department, where she worked several years ago. The 37-year-old Natchez High School graduate said she initially applied for the code enforcement job because she is passionate about keeping Natchez clean.
Johnson replaces former code enforcement officer Willie B. Jones, who pleaded guilty to insurance fraud in September.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state