Nicky Johnson promoted in Natchez
Nicky Johnson is now serving as the code enforcement officer for the city of Natchez. Johnson was recently hired by the Natchez Police Department, where she worked several years ago. The 37-year-old Natchez High School graduate said she initially applied for the code enforcement job because she is passionate about keeping Natchez clean.
Johnson replaces former code enforcement officer Willie B. Jones, who pleaded guilty to insurance fraud in September.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability