Nicky Johnson promoted in Natchez
Nicky Johnson is now serving as the code enforcement officer for the city of Natchez. Johnson was recently hired by the Natchez Police Department, where she worked several years ago. The 37-year-old Natchez High School graduate said she initially applied for the code enforcement job because she is passionate about keeping Natchez clean.
Johnson replaces former code enforcement officer Willie B. Jones, who pleaded guilty to insurance fraud in September.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo