Nicky Johnson promoted in Natchez
Nicky Johnson is now serving as the code enforcement officer for the city of Natchez. Johnson was recently hired by the Natchez Police Department, where she worked several years ago. The 37-year-old Natchez High School graduate said she initially applied for the code enforcement job because she is passionate about keeping Natchez clean.
Johnson replaces former code enforcement officer Willie B. Jones, who pleaded guilty to insurance fraud in September.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending