Outlets of Mississippi has hired Kathy Hackshaw, Angela Shepard, Tony Boyd, Angie Crawford
The Outlets of Mississippi has appointed a team of retail property, real estate asset and tourism industry professionals to lead property management, operations, leasing and marketing functions. Bringing nearly 20 years of retail property management experience in arenas including asset management, budget allocation, policy and procedure creation and marketing, general manager Kathy Hackshaw is responsible for property operations, budget administration, tenant communications and staff management at the Outlets of Mississippi. Hackshaw’s career experience includes executive positions with Tanger Outlets, JTS Realty, O & S Holdings and Chelsea Property Group. She earned her bachelor of arts degree in history from Wake Forest University.
Most recently serving as director of development and public relations at the Jackson Zoo, director of marketing Angela Shepard is responsible for all Outlets of Mississippi marketing initiatives including advertising, public relations, interactive and social communications, special events and tourism marketing with the goal of driving consumer traffic and merchant sales. Shepard earned her MBA and bachelor of business administration degree from Mississippi State University.
As director of operations, Tony Boyd oversees all daily working functions at the Outlets of Mississippi including security, maintenance, janitorial services and landscaping. Boyd most recently served as facilities and operations technician at Trademark Properties. Boyd served in the United States Marine Corps for six years.
Director of lease administration Angie Crawford is charged with the execution, processing and management of tenant lease agreements. She comes to the Outlets of Mississippi from Parkway Properties where she was responsible for the review and processing of commercial leases, management of capital improvement efforts and staff training in standard operating procedures for a real estate portfolio consisting of 85 properties. Crawford earned her associates degree in business administration from Hinds Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training