Planters Bank promotes Chris Makamson
Planters Bank has promoted Chris Makamson to credit administrator. Makamson has worked in banking for 20 years with 10 years at Planters Bank’s Indianola office. He received his B.P. in accounting from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking.
Makamson is serving as president of the Indianola Rotary Club and has served as president of the Belzoni Rotary Club. He is married to the former Naomi Watson of Corinth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy