Reilly Morse named president of Mississippi Center of Justice
Attorney Reilly Morse has been named president and chief administrative officer of the nonprofit Mississippi Center for Justice. Morse was managing director.
Founding president and CEO Martha Bergmark will maintain a leadership role as senior counsel and member of the board of directors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)