Reilly Morse named president of Mississippi Center of Justice
Attorney Reilly Morse has been named president and chief administrative officer of the nonprofit Mississippi Center for Justice. Morse was managing director.
Founding president and CEO Martha Bergmark will maintain a leadership role as senior counsel and member of the board of directors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county