Waggonner Engineering hires David Willis, Tim Brewer
Waggoner Engineering has added two new long-time industry leaders. David Willis, PE, joins Waggoner as project manager, bringing with him 25 years of experience in public utilities. Tim Brewer, PLS, joins as a survey manager with 25 years’ experience in surveying and forestry.
Prior to joining Waggoner, Willis served as deputy director of public works for the city of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs