Waggonner Engineering hires David Willis, Tim Brewer
Waggoner Engineering has added two new long-time industry leaders. David Willis, PE, joins Waggoner as project manager, bringing with him 25 years of experience in public utilities. Tim Brewer, PLS, joins as a survey manager with 25 years’ experience in surveying and forestry.
Prior to joining Waggoner, Willis served as deputy director of public works for the city of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015