Waggonner Engineering hires David Willis, Tim Brewer
Waggoner Engineering has added two new long-time industry leaders. David Willis, PE, joins Waggoner as project manager, bringing with him 25 years of experience in public utilities. Tim Brewer, PLS, joins as a survey manager with 25 years’ experience in surveying and forestry.
Prior to joining Waggoner, Willis served as deputy director of public works for the city of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation