Waggonner Engineering hires David Willis, Tim Brewer
Waggoner Engineering has added two new long-time industry leaders. David Willis, PE, joins Waggoner as project manager, bringing with him 25 years of experience in public utilities. Tim Brewer, PLS, joins as a survey manager with 25 years’ experience in surveying and forestry.
Prior to joining Waggoner, Willis served as deputy director of public works for the city of Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million