Chromcraft Revington sells to Colorado company
Published: November 11,2013
SENATOBIA — Sport-Haley Holdings has completed its $3.45 million purchase of furniture maker Chromcraft Revington.
The company, which is based in West Lafayette, Ind., has a factory in Senatobia.
Apparel maker Sport-Haley of Denver paid $2.7 million, and has promised to pay another $750,000 when Chromcraft’s plant in Delphi, Ind., is sold or mortgaged, or 180 days after the merger is complete.
Sport-Haley Chairman and CEO Samuel Kidston says his company would announce restructuring plans for Chromcraft in coming weeks. Chromcraft Chairman and CEO Ronald Butler says the company’s brands will continue.
Chromcraft’s managers attempted to buy the company earlier this year, but were unsuccessful.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location