Chromcraft Revington sells to Colorado company
Published: November 11,2013
SENATOBIA — Sport-Haley Holdings has completed its $3.45 million purchase of furniture maker Chromcraft Revington.
The company, which is based in West Lafayette, Ind., has a factory in Senatobia.
Apparel maker Sport-Haley of Denver paid $2.7 million, and has promised to pay another $750,000 when Chromcraft’s plant in Delphi, Ind., is sold or mortgaged, or 180 days after the merger is complete.
Sport-Haley Chairman and CEO Samuel Kidston says his company would announce restructuring plans for Chromcraft in coming weeks. Chromcraft Chairman and CEO Ronald Butler says the company’s brands will continue.
Chromcraft’s managers attempted to buy the company earlier this year, but were unsuccessful.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation