Chromcraft Revington sells to Colorado company
Published: November 11,2013
SENATOBIA — Sport-Haley Holdings has completed its $3.45 million purchase of furniture maker Chromcraft Revington.
The company, which is based in West Lafayette, Ind., has a factory in Senatobia.
Apparel maker Sport-Haley of Denver paid $2.7 million, and has promised to pay another $750,000 when Chromcraft’s plant in Delphi, Ind., is sold or mortgaged, or 180 days after the merger is complete.
Sport-Haley Chairman and CEO Samuel Kidston says his company would announce restructuring plans for Chromcraft in coming weeks. Chromcraft Chairman and CEO Ronald Butler says the company’s brands will continue.
Chromcraft’s managers attempted to buy the company earlier this year, but were unsuccessful.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility