Chromcraft Revington sells to Colorado company
Published: November 11,2013
SENATOBIA — Sport-Haley Holdings has completed its $3.45 million purchase of furniture maker Chromcraft Revington.
The company, which is based in West Lafayette, Ind., has a factory in Senatobia.
Apparel maker Sport-Haley of Denver paid $2.7 million, and has promised to pay another $750,000 when Chromcraft’s plant in Delphi, Ind., is sold or mortgaged, or 180 days after the merger is complete.
Sport-Haley Chairman and CEO Samuel Kidston says his company would announce restructuring plans for Chromcraft in coming weeks. Chromcraft Chairman and CEO Ronald Butler says the company’s brands will continue.
Chromcraft’s managers attempted to buy the company earlier this year, but were unsuccessful.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren