Chromcraft Revington sells to Colorado company
Published: November 11,2013
SENATOBIA — Sport-Haley Holdings has completed its $3.45 million purchase of furniture maker Chromcraft Revington.
The company, which is based in West Lafayette, Ind., has a factory in Senatobia.
Apparel maker Sport-Haley of Denver paid $2.7 million, and has promised to pay another $750,000 when Chromcraft’s plant in Delphi, Ind., is sold or mortgaged, or 180 days after the merger is complete.
Sport-Haley Chairman and CEO Samuel Kidston says his company would announce restructuring plans for Chromcraft in coming weeks. Chromcraft Chairman and CEO Ronald Butler says the company’s brands will continue.
Chromcraft’s managers attempted to buy the company earlier this year, but were unsuccessful.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money