County waiting to hear from Elevance on liquid loading dock
Published: November 11,2013
NATCHEZ — An engineer working for Adams County says officials there are awaiting a few key details from Elevance Renewable Sciences before the county moves forward with construction of a liquid loading dock for the Elevance project at the Natchez-Adams County Port.
The county committed to building the liquid loading dock as part of an overall economic recruitment agreement to bring Elevance to the port with a commitment for 165 permanent jobs.
Engineer Doug Wimberly tells the Natchez Democrat that the county’s portion of the engineering for the dock is almost complete. Wimberly says the county is waiting on Elevance to finalize their designs to make sure the plans mesh with the county’s.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran