County waiting to hear from Elevance on liquid loading dock
Published: November 11,2013
NATCHEZ — An engineer working for Adams County says officials there are awaiting a few key details from Elevance Renewable Sciences before the county moves forward with construction of a liquid loading dock for the Elevance project at the Natchez-Adams County Port.
The county committed to building the liquid loading dock as part of an overall economic recruitment agreement to bring Elevance to the port with a commitment for 165 permanent jobs.
Engineer Doug Wimberly tells the Natchez Democrat that the county’s portion of the engineering for the dock is almost complete. Wimberly says the county is waiting on Elevance to finalize their designs to make sure the plans mesh with the county’s.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports