Favre’s charitable foundation awards grants
Published: November 12,2013
Tags: Association for the Rights of Citizens with Disabilities, athlete, Brett Favre, charitable giving, charity, Deanna Favre, Favre 4 Hope, Hope Haven, Make-A-Wish of Mississippi, Memorial Hospital Deanna Favre Fund, NFL, philanthropy, Pink Ribbon Fund, Rawhide Boys Home, Ribbon of Hope, Special Olympics of Mississippi, sports, The Brett and Deanna Favre Miracle League of Green Bay, University of Southern Mississippi Children's Center for Communication and Development, USM Brett Favre Athletic Scholarship
HATTIESBURG — Brett and Deanna Favre’s foundation, Favre 4 Hope, has supported charities in Mississippi and Wisconsin with $180,000 in grants for 2013.
The foundation said that Mississippi charities receiving grants are Special Olympics of Mississippi, Hope Haven, Association for the Rights of Citizens with Disabilities, Make a Wish of Mississippi, Memorial Hospital Deanna Favre Fund, University of Southern Mississippi Children’s Center for Communication and Development, USM Brett Favre Athletic Scholarship and the Pink Ribbon Fund.
Wisconsin charities include Ribbon of Hope, Rawhide Boys Home and The Brett and Deanna Favre Miracle League of Green Bay.
Favre and volunteer coaches and students from Oak Grove High will be coaching 40 Special Olympics athletes to compete in the new National Football League Flag Football program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits