First Federal tops ranking of best workplaces
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 12,2013
PASCAGOULA — First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Pascagoula-Moss Point has been ranked first in the Best Banks to Work For by the American Banker and Best Companies Group.
The program was initiated this year to identify, recognize and honor the best banks to work for in the nation.
In all, 35 banks achieved “Best Bank” status in this inaugural program. The full Best Banks to Work For list is featured in the November issue of American Banker Magazine and is available online at AmericanBanker.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders