First Federal tops ranking of best workplaces
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 12,2013
PASCAGOULA — First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Pascagoula-Moss Point has been ranked first in the Best Banks to Work For by the American Banker and Best Companies Group.
The program was initiated this year to identify, recognize and honor the best banks to work for in the nation.
In all, 35 banks achieved “Best Bank” status in this inaugural program. The full Best Banks to Work For list is featured in the November issue of American Banker Magazine and is available online at AmericanBanker.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs