First Federal tops ranking of best workplaces
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 12,2013
PASCAGOULA — First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Pascagoula-Moss Point has been ranked first in the Best Banks to Work For by the American Banker and Best Companies Group.
The program was initiated this year to identify, recognize and honor the best banks to work for in the nation.
In all, 35 banks achieved “Best Bank” status in this inaugural program. The full Best Banks to Work For list is featured in the November issue of American Banker Magazine and is available online at AmericanBanker.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant