First Federal tops ranking of best workplaces
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 12,2013
PASCAGOULA — First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Pascagoula-Moss Point has been ranked first in the Best Banks to Work For by the American Banker and Best Companies Group.
The program was initiated this year to identify, recognize and honor the best banks to work for in the nation.
In all, 35 banks achieved “Best Bank” status in this inaugural program. The full Best Banks to Work For list is featured in the November issue of American Banker Magazine and is available online at AmericanBanker.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House