First Federal tops ranking of best workplaces
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 12,2013
PASCAGOULA — First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Pascagoula-Moss Point has been ranked first in the Best Banks to Work For by the American Banker and Best Companies Group.
The program was initiated this year to identify, recognize and honor the best banks to work for in the nation.
In all, 35 banks achieved “Best Bank” status in this inaugural program. The full Best Banks to Work For list is featured in the November issue of American Banker Magazine and is available online at AmericanBanker.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'