FSNA gives update on Simply Wheelz bankruptcy
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 12,2013
RIDGELAND — Franchise Services of North America Inc. (FSNA) has released an update on the previously-announced bankruptcy proceedings of the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Simply Wheelz LLC, which does business as Advantage Rent A Car, in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.
On Nov. 7, the court entered interim orders authorizing Simply Wheelz to, among other things: make payments to certain critical vendors; assume executory contracts with certain online travel agents; honor prepaid reservations from its customers; pay employee and independent contractor wages and associated taxes and benefits; and make certain airport concession payments, in each case in accordance with the terms and conditions of the respective order.
On Nov. 8, the Court entered an interim order approving a $20-million line of credit facility for Simply Wheelz.
Simply Wheelz is scheduled to appear before the court on Dec. 3 to request final approval of a $36-million line of credit and other matters approved to date.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing