Camgian rolls out newest version of Quantus
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 13,2013
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation has released its latest version of Quantus, a cloud-based sensor fusion engine that provides the ability to consolidate large volumes of data from multiple sensor sources.
Quantus enables the development of smart machine-to-machine (M2M) applications that drive new levels of operational efficiency and profitability for the connected enterprise.
This next generation cloud software technology utilizes an integrated architecture designed specifically around the manipulation and visualization of large-scale, multi-sensor data sets. Key features include software interfaces that support the consolidation of multi-source data communicated by sensor devices through cellular networks or standard internet protocols. A near real-time reporting and messaging framework supports user connectivity through desktop and mobile devices, which enables distributed, cooperative decision-making. The analytical and data visualization tools of Quantus enable the configuration of real-time event-detection, monitoring and predictive applications whose output is represented through layered graphical views such as dashboards and geographical display of asset locations.
“We are seeing a major shift in the marketplace by companies and organizations who adopt M2M technology. Significant gains in operational efficiency can be achieved through implementation of sensor driven analytics, visualization and real-time reporting tools,” says Dr. Gary Butler, chairman and CEO of Camgian Microsystems. “By applying such tools to large multi-sensor data sets from the cloud, we can provide our clients the ability to realize the benefits of advanced M2M technologies in a cost-effective and manageable way.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability