Venture Technologies joins program at silver level
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 14,2013
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has joined the EMC Velocity Service Provider Program as a silver level participant.
Venture’s cloud services (VTCloud) are based on leading EMC technologies, and are focused on enabling their customers to easily transition to the cloud.
Venture offers a consolidated customer focused approach to designing, architecting and running an environment that coordinates Private Cloud with compatible off-premises workload services to form a Hybrid Cloud strategy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'