Venture Technologies joins program at silver level
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 14,2013
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has joined the EMC Velocity Service Provider Program as a silver level participant.
Venture’s cloud services (VTCloud) are based on leading EMC technologies, and are focused on enabling their customers to easily transition to the cloud.
Venture offers a consolidated customer focused approach to designing, architecting and running an environment that coordinates Private Cloud with compatible off-premises workload services to form a Hybrid Cloud strategy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs