Brent Tyler named director of operations for HUB International Gulf South
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 15,2013
HUB International Gulf South has named Brent Tyler director of operations for the Mississippi Region. Licensed in property and casualty insurance and life, health and accident insurance, Tyler is a construction risk and insurance specialist and a certified workers’ compensation underwriter. He has worked as a commercial insurance and surety bond broker in the construction practice of a regional agency since 2003, where his experience included managing contractors’ bond and risk management programs, property and casualty insurance and workers’ compensation.
Tyler holds a bachelor of business administration in risk management and insurance from Mississippi State University and serves on the School of Business Young Alumni Advisory Board and Insurance Day Advisory Board. He is active in a number of professional organizations and trade groups, including the International Risk Management Institute Inc., National Association of Surety Bond Producers, Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors, Associated General Contractors of Mississippi and the Mississippi Road Builders’ Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations