Brent Tyler named director of operations for HUB International Gulf South
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 15,2013
HUB International Gulf South has named Brent Tyler director of operations for the Mississippi Region. Licensed in property and casualty insurance and life, health and accident insurance, Tyler is a construction risk and insurance specialist and a certified workers’ compensation underwriter. He has worked as a commercial insurance and surety bond broker in the construction practice of a regional agency since 2003, where his experience included managing contractors’ bond and risk management programs, property and casualty insurance and workers’ compensation.
Tyler holds a bachelor of business administration in risk management and insurance from Mississippi State University and serves on the School of Business Young Alumni Advisory Board and Insurance Day Advisory Board. He is active in a number of professional organizations and trade groups, including the International Risk Management Institute Inc., National Association of Surety Bond Producers, Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors, Associated General Contractors of Mississippi and the Mississippi Road Builders’ Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years