Brent Tyler named director of operations for HUB International Gulf South
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 15,2013
HUB International Gulf South has named Brent Tyler director of operations for the Mississippi Region. Licensed in property and casualty insurance and life, health and accident insurance, Tyler is a construction risk and insurance specialist and a certified workers’ compensation underwriter. He has worked as a commercial insurance and surety bond broker in the construction practice of a regional agency since 2003, where his experience included managing contractors’ bond and risk management programs, property and casualty insurance and workers’ compensation.
Tyler holds a bachelor of business administration in risk management and insurance from Mississippi State University and serves on the School of Business Young Alumni Advisory Board and Insurance Day Advisory Board. He is active in a number of professional organizations and trade groups, including the International Risk Management Institute Inc., National Association of Surety Bond Producers, Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors, Associated General Contractors of Mississippi and the Mississippi Road Builders’ Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county