Brent Tyler named director of operations for HUB International Gulf South
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 15,2013
HUB International Gulf South has named Brent Tyler director of operations for the Mississippi Region. Licensed in property and casualty insurance and life, health and accident insurance, Tyler is a construction risk and insurance specialist and a certified workers’ compensation underwriter. He has worked as a commercial insurance and surety bond broker in the construction practice of a regional agency since 2003, where his experience included managing contractors’ bond and risk management programs, property and casualty insurance and workers’ compensation.
Tyler holds a bachelor of business administration in risk management and insurance from Mississippi State University and serves on the School of Business Young Alumni Advisory Board and Insurance Day Advisory Board. He is active in a number of professional organizations and trade groups, including the International Risk Management Institute Inc., National Association of Surety Bond Producers, Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors, Associated General Contractors of Mississippi and the Mississippi Road Builders’ Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs