Davis and Crump’s Rockstad receives Rising Star award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 15,2013
Trevor B. Rockstad, an attorney in the Gulfport law firm of Davis & Crump, recently received the “Rising Star” award from the Mississippi Association for Justice (formerly Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association). The award is presented annually to a young attorney who has shown skill in courtroom advocacy and leadership in the legal profession. In addition to being admitted to practice in Mississippi, Rockstad recently passed the California Bar exam and was appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee for the “Skechers Shape-Ups” product liability litigation pending in Los Angeles.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'