Davis and Crump’s Rockstad receives Rising Star award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 15,2013
Trevor B. Rockstad, an attorney in the Gulfport law firm of Davis & Crump, recently received the “Rising Star” award from the Mississippi Association for Justice (formerly Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association). The award is presented annually to a young attorney who has shown skill in courtroom advocacy and leadership in the legal profession. In addition to being admitted to practice in Mississippi, Rockstad recently passed the California Bar exam and was appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee for the “Skechers Shape-Ups” product liability litigation pending in Los Angeles.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location