Davis and Crump’s Rockstad receives Rising Star award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 15,2013
Trevor B. Rockstad, an attorney in the Gulfport law firm of Davis & Crump, recently received the “Rising Star” award from the Mississippi Association for Justice (formerly Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association). The award is presented annually to a young attorney who has shown skill in courtroom advocacy and leadership in the legal profession. In addition to being admitted to practice in Mississippi, Rockstad recently passed the California Bar exam and was appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee for the “Skechers Shape-Ups” product liability litigation pending in Los Angeles.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal