Davis and Crump’s Rockstad receives Rising Star award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 15,2013
Trevor B. Rockstad, an attorney in the Gulfport law firm of Davis & Crump, recently received the “Rising Star” award from the Mississippi Association for Justice (formerly Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association). The award is presented annually to a young attorney who has shown skill in courtroom advocacy and leadership in the legal profession. In addition to being admitted to practice in Mississippi, Rockstad recently passed the California Bar exam and was appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee for the “Skechers Shape-Ups” product liability litigation pending in Los Angeles.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money