Delta State inducts Jeff Russell into its National Hall of Fame
GodwinGroup president Jeff Russell was recently inducted into the Delta State University’s 2013 National Alumni Association Hall of Fame, the highest honor bestowed upon an individual by the Delta State Alumni Association. Russell, a 1980 graduate of Delta State University, began his advertising career as a staff artist at a small agency in Mississippi, but seeking to build his understanding of advertising and marketing, he returned to Delta State University where he received an MBA with an emphasis in marketing. He became a stockholder in 1990 and assumed responsibility for the agency’s brand management staff in 1992. For the last two decades, Russell has worked as a strategic marketing planner for a variety of accounts focusing on bringing creative solutions to marketing problems primarily in the fields of economic development, health care and banking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'