Donny Rentfro named interim CEO at Natchez Regional Medical Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 15,2013
Donny Rentfro has been named interim CEO at Natchez Regional Medical Center. Rentfro, the hospital’s chief administrative officer, will be stepping in temporarily to fill the position vacated by CEO Bill Heburn, whose three-year contract expired.
Prior to working at NRMC, Rentfro was the CEO of both Riverland Medical Center in Ferriday, La., and Natchez Community Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey