Donny Rentfro named interim CEO at Natchez Regional Medical Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 15,2013
Donny Rentfro has been named interim CEO at Natchez Regional Medical Center. Rentfro, the hospital’s chief administrative officer, will be stepping in temporarily to fill the position vacated by CEO Bill Heburn, whose three-year contract expired.
Prior to working at NRMC, Rentfro was the CEO of both Riverland Medical Center in Ferriday, La., and Natchez Community Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference