Heather L. Richie joins Hattiesburg’s Hospital Care Service
Heather L. Richie, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Richie received her medical degree from the University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo., where she also served an internal medicine internship and residency. Her professional affiliations include the American College of Physicians, Metro Medical Association and the Society of Hospital Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency