Heather L. Richie joins Hattiesburg’s Hospital Care Service
Heather L. Richie, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Richie received her medical degree from the University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo., where she also served an internal medicine internship and residency. Her professional affiliations include the American College of Physicians, Metro Medical Association and the Society of Hospital Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs