Heather L. Richie joins Hattiesburg’s Hospital Care Service
Heather L. Richie, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Richie received her medical degree from the University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo., where she also served an internal medicine internship and residency. Her professional affiliations include the American College of Physicians, Metro Medical Association and the Society of Hospital Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama