Heather L. Richie joins Hattiesburg’s Hospital Care Service
Heather L. Richie, MD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. Richie received her medical degree from the University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo., where she also served an internal medicine internship and residency. Her professional affiliations include the American College of Physicians, Metro Medical Association and the Society of Hospital Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service