Penney King named CEO at Boys and Girls Club
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Mississippi has named Penney L. King, MSW, as its new president and CEO. King has worked with the Boys and Girls Clubs for 16 years across several states, including positions as a program specialist, program director, unit director, director of operations, director of teen services with the corporate office and the project director of the Georgia State Alliance.
King is an active member in the Boys and Girls Clubs Professional Association, SOOAP and a national training associate for Boys and Girls Clubs of America. She holds a masters degree in social work concentrating in community development from Norfolk State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus