Penney King named CEO at Boys and Girls Club
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Mississippi has named Penney L. King, MSW, as its new president and CEO. King has worked with the Boys and Girls Clubs for 16 years across several states, including positions as a program specialist, program director, unit director, director of operations, director of teen services with the corporate office and the project director of the Georgia State Alliance.
King is an active member in the Boys and Girls Clubs Professional Association, SOOAP and a national training associate for Boys and Girls Clubs of America. She holds a masters degree in social work concentrating in community development from Norfolk State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending