Penney King named CEO at Boys and Girls Club
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Mississippi has named Penney L. King, MSW, as its new president and CEO. King has worked with the Boys and Girls Clubs for 16 years across several states, including positions as a program specialist, program director, unit director, director of operations, director of teen services with the corporate office and the project director of the Georgia State Alliance.
King is an active member in the Boys and Girls Clubs Professional Association, SOOAP and a national training associate for Boys and Girls Clubs of America. She holds a masters degree in social work concentrating in community development from Norfolk State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi