Penney King named CEO at Boys and Girls Club
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Mississippi has named Penney L. King, MSW, as its new president and CEO. King has worked with the Boys and Girls Clubs for 16 years across several states, including positions as a program specialist, program director, unit director, director of operations, director of teen services with the corporate office and the project director of the Georgia State Alliance.
King is an active member in the Boys and Girls Clubs Professional Association, SOOAP and a national training associate for Boys and Girls Clubs of America. She holds a masters degree in social work concentrating in community development from Norfolk State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones