Planters Bank makes moves with Brandon Baldwin, Grant Phillips and Chase McPerson
Planters Bank has made several staffing moves. Brandon Baldwin was recently named a loan representative for Planters Bank’s Cleveland office. Baldwin is a native of Cleveland. He received his B.A. from Delta State University. Baldwin is a member of the Cleveland Noon Lion’s Club and Alumni Chair for Delta State’s Ducks Unlimited and Covenant Presbyterian Church.
Planters Bank has promoted Grant Phillips to loan representative for the Indianola office. Phillips was hired in May and recently completed the management training program. He is a native of Olive Branch and a recent graduate of Mississippi College. While at Mississippi College, he was involved in the Civitan Men’s Club where he served as secretary as well as held various positions in the school’s Student Government Association.
Greenville’s office recently hired Chase McPherson as a loan representative. McPherson is a native of Greenville and received his B.A. from Mississippi State University. At Mississippi State, he was involved with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation, Fisher House and Charity Bowl. McPherson was previously with Republic Finance where he was an assistant manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location