Planters Bank makes moves with Brandon Baldwin, Grant Phillips and Chase McPerson
Planters Bank has made several staffing moves. Brandon Baldwin was recently named a loan representative for Planters Bank’s Cleveland office. Baldwin is a native of Cleveland. He received his B.A. from Delta State University. Baldwin is a member of the Cleveland Noon Lion’s Club and Alumni Chair for Delta State’s Ducks Unlimited and Covenant Presbyterian Church.
Planters Bank has promoted Grant Phillips to loan representative for the Indianola office. Phillips was hired in May and recently completed the management training program. He is a native of Olive Branch and a recent graduate of Mississippi College. While at Mississippi College, he was involved in the Civitan Men’s Club where he served as secretary as well as held various positions in the school’s Student Government Association.
Greenville’s office recently hired Chase McPherson as a loan representative. McPherson is a native of Greenville and received his B.A. from Mississippi State University. At Mississippi State, he was involved with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation, Fisher House and Charity Bowl. McPherson was previously with Republic Finance where he was an assistant manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House