Planters Bank makes moves with Brandon Baldwin, Grant Phillips and Chase McPerson
Planters Bank has made several staffing moves. Brandon Baldwin was recently named a loan representative for Planters Bank’s Cleveland office. Baldwin is a native of Cleveland. He received his B.A. from Delta State University. Baldwin is a member of the Cleveland Noon Lion’s Club and Alumni Chair for Delta State’s Ducks Unlimited and Covenant Presbyterian Church.
Planters Bank has promoted Grant Phillips to loan representative for the Indianola office. Phillips was hired in May and recently completed the management training program. He is a native of Olive Branch and a recent graduate of Mississippi College. While at Mississippi College, he was involved in the Civitan Men’s Club where he served as secretary as well as held various positions in the school’s Student Government Association.
Greenville’s office recently hired Chase McPherson as a loan representative. McPherson is a native of Greenville and received his B.A. from Mississippi State University. At Mississippi State, he was involved with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation, Fisher House and Charity Bowl. McPherson was previously with Republic Finance where he was an assistant manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41