Planters Bank makes moves with Brandon Baldwin, Grant Phillips and Chase McPerson
Planters Bank has made several staffing moves. Brandon Baldwin was recently named a loan representative for Planters Bank’s Cleveland office. Baldwin is a native of Cleveland. He received his B.A. from Delta State University. Baldwin is a member of the Cleveland Noon Lion’s Club and Alumni Chair for Delta State’s Ducks Unlimited and Covenant Presbyterian Church.
Planters Bank has promoted Grant Phillips to loan representative for the Indianola office. Phillips was hired in May and recently completed the management training program. He is a native of Olive Branch and a recent graduate of Mississippi College. While at Mississippi College, he was involved in the Civitan Men’s Club where he served as secretary as well as held various positions in the school’s Student Government Association.
Greenville’s office recently hired Chase McPherson as a loan representative. McPherson is a native of Greenville and received his B.A. from Mississippi State University. At Mississippi State, he was involved with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation, Fisher House and Charity Bowl. McPherson was previously with Republic Finance where he was an assistant manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal