Andy Frame joins Adams and Reese law firm
Andrew “Andy” D. Frame has joined Adams and Reese as an associate in the firm’s Jackson office and as a member of the transactions practice group. Frame’s practice includes real estate, agricultural, forestry, banking and resource matters. In May 2013, Frame earned an LL.M. degree in agricultural and food law from the University of Arkansas School of Law. During his time there, he had a graduate assistantship as a legal correspondent for Food Safety News, where he wrote about current food safety issues in the food and agriculture industries.
Frame formerly served as a judicial intern for the Mississippi Supreme Court under the Honorable David Chandler and interned for the Office of Indigent Appeals in Jackson.
Frame earned his J.D. in 2012 from Mississippi College School of Law, graduating cum laude. Prior to law school, he received his B.A. in journalism with a concentration in business from Auburn University, in 2003.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet