Andy Frame joins Adams and Reese law firm
Andrew “Andy” D. Frame has joined Adams and Reese as an associate in the firm’s Jackson office and as a member of the transactions practice group. Frame’s practice includes real estate, agricultural, forestry, banking and resource matters. In May 2013, Frame earned an LL.M. degree in agricultural and food law from the University of Arkansas School of Law. During his time there, he had a graduate assistantship as a legal correspondent for Food Safety News, where he wrote about current food safety issues in the food and agriculture industries.
Frame formerly served as a judicial intern for the Mississippi Supreme Court under the Honorable David Chandler and interned for the Office of Indigent Appeals in Jackson.
Frame earned his J.D. in 2012 from Mississippi College School of Law, graduating cum laude. Prior to law school, he received his B.A. in journalism with a concentration in business from Auburn University, in 2003.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training