Andy Frame joins Adams and Reese law firm
Andrew “Andy” D. Frame has joined Adams and Reese as an associate in the firm’s Jackson office and as a member of the transactions practice group. Frame’s practice includes real estate, agricultural, forestry, banking and resource matters. In May 2013, Frame earned an LL.M. degree in agricultural and food law from the University of Arkansas School of Law. During his time there, he had a graduate assistantship as a legal correspondent for Food Safety News, where he wrote about current food safety issues in the food and agriculture industries.
Frame formerly served as a judicial intern for the Mississippi Supreme Court under the Honorable David Chandler and interned for the Office of Indigent Appeals in Jackson.
Frame earned his J.D. in 2012 from Mississippi College School of Law, graduating cum laude. Prior to law school, he received his B.A. in journalism with a concentration in business from Auburn University, in 2003.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year