Andy Frame joins Adams and Reese law firm
Andrew “Andy” D. Frame has joined Adams and Reese as an associate in the firm’s Jackson office and as a member of the transactions practice group. Frame’s practice includes real estate, agricultural, forestry, banking and resource matters. In May 2013, Frame earned an LL.M. degree in agricultural and food law from the University of Arkansas School of Law. During his time there, he had a graduate assistantship as a legal correspondent for Food Safety News, where he wrote about current food safety issues in the food and agriculture industries.
Frame formerly served as a judicial intern for the Mississippi Supreme Court under the Honorable David Chandler and interned for the Office of Indigent Appeals in Jackson.
Frame earned his J.D. in 2012 from Mississippi College School of Law, graduating cum laude. Prior to law school, he received his B.A. in journalism with a concentration in business from Auburn University, in 2003.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi