Andy Frame joins Adams and Reese law firm
Andrew “Andy” D. Frame has joined Adams and Reese as an associate in the firm’s Jackson office and as a member of the transactions practice group. Frame’s practice includes real estate, agricultural, forestry, banking and resource matters. In May 2013, Frame earned an LL.M. degree in agricultural and food law from the University of Arkansas School of Law. During his time there, he had a graduate assistantship as a legal correspondent for Food Safety News, where he wrote about current food safety issues in the food and agriculture industries.
Frame formerly served as a judicial intern for the Mississippi Supreme Court under the Honorable David Chandler and interned for the Office of Indigent Appeals in Jackson.
Frame earned his J.D. in 2012 from Mississippi College School of Law, graduating cum laude. Prior to law school, he received his B.A. in journalism with a concentration in business from Auburn University, in 2003.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love