Bryan Bogle named CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Bryan Bogle has been named CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center. With more than 20 years of healthcare experience, Bogle has led organizations through changing regulatory requirements, corporate transitions and natural disasters (Hurricane Gustav). Bogle most recently served as CEO of Winn Parish Medical Center in Winnfield, La. He was previously employed by Health Management and served as CFO/COO of Northwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center.
Bogle holds a master of science in accounting from Louisiana State University and is a certified public accountant. He is very active in Rotary, Kiwanis and Ducks Unlimited.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete