Bryan Bogle named CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Bryan Bogle has been named CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center. With more than 20 years of healthcare experience, Bogle has led organizations through changing regulatory requirements, corporate transitions and natural disasters (Hurricane Gustav). Bogle most recently served as CEO of Winn Parish Medical Center in Winnfield, La. He was previously employed by Health Management and served as CFO/COO of Northwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center.
Bogle holds a master of science in accounting from Louisiana State University and is a certified public accountant. He is very active in Rotary, Kiwanis and Ducks Unlimited.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county