Bryan Bogle named CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Bryan Bogle has been named CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center. With more than 20 years of healthcare experience, Bogle has led organizations through changing regulatory requirements, corporate transitions and natural disasters (Hurricane Gustav). Bogle most recently served as CEO of Winn Parish Medical Center in Winnfield, La. He was previously employed by Health Management and served as CFO/COO of Northwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center.
Bogle holds a master of science in accounting from Louisiana State University and is a certified public accountant. He is very active in Rotary, Kiwanis and Ducks Unlimited.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager