Bryan Bogle named CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Bryan Bogle has been named CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center. With more than 20 years of healthcare experience, Bogle has led organizations through changing regulatory requirements, corporate transitions and natural disasters (Hurricane Gustav). Bogle most recently served as CEO of Winn Parish Medical Center in Winnfield, La. He was previously employed by Health Management and served as CFO/COO of Northwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center.
Bogle holds a master of science in accounting from Louisiana State University and is a certified public accountant. He is very active in Rotary, Kiwanis and Ducks Unlimited.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot