Bryan Bogle named CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Bryan Bogle has been named CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center. With more than 20 years of healthcare experience, Bogle has led organizations through changing regulatory requirements, corporate transitions and natural disasters (Hurricane Gustav). Bogle most recently served as CEO of Winn Parish Medical Center in Winnfield, La. He was previously employed by Health Management and served as CFO/COO of Northwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center.
Bogle holds a master of science in accounting from Louisiana State University and is a certified public accountant. He is very active in Rotary, Kiwanis and Ducks Unlimited.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015