Dr. Amy Pardo, Erinn Holloway and Dr. Beverly Joyce named fellows at MUW
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Three faculty members at Mississippi University for Women have been named provost fellows to help with future planning and address areas critical to the university, including global engagement, scholarly and creative engagement and teaching innovation and engaged learning.
They are Erinn Holloway, instructor of Spanish; Dr. Beverly Joyce, professor of art history; and Dr. Amy Pardo, associate professor of English.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions