Dr. Amy Pardo, Erinn Holloway and Dr. Beverly Joyce named fellows at MUW
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Three faculty members at Mississippi University for Women have been named provost fellows to help with future planning and address areas critical to the university, including global engagement, scholarly and creative engagement and teaching innovation and engaged learning.
They are Erinn Holloway, instructor of Spanish; Dr. Beverly Joyce, professor of art history; and Dr. Amy Pardo, associate professor of English.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement