Dr. Amy Pardo, Erinn Holloway and Dr. Beverly Joyce named fellows at MUW
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Three faculty members at Mississippi University for Women have been named provost fellows to help with future planning and address areas critical to the university, including global engagement, scholarly and creative engagement and teaching innovation and engaged learning.
They are Erinn Holloway, instructor of Spanish; Dr. Beverly Joyce, professor of art history; and Dr. Amy Pardo, associate professor of English.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form