Dr. Amy Pardo, Erinn Holloway and Dr. Beverly Joyce named fellows at MUW
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Three faculty members at Mississippi University for Women have been named provost fellows to help with future planning and address areas critical to the university, including global engagement, scholarly and creative engagement and teaching innovation and engaged learning.
They are Erinn Holloway, instructor of Spanish; Dr. Beverly Joyce, professor of art history; and Dr. Amy Pardo, associate professor of English.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants