Dr. Susi Folse tapped as advisor at Southern Miss
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A’s Dr. Susi Folse has been named medical advisor for the University of Southern Mississippi School of Human Performance and Recreation Kinesiotherapy program. Folse received her athletic training degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She received her medical degree from the Louisiana State University Medical Center and also completed her internship and residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at LSU.
Folse is a member of the Southern Medical Association and Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal