Dr. Susi Folse tapped as advisor at Southern Miss
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A’s Dr. Susi Folse has been named medical advisor for the University of Southern Mississippi School of Human Performance and Recreation Kinesiotherapy program. Folse received her athletic training degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She received her medical degree from the Louisiana State University Medical Center and also completed her internship and residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at LSU.
Folse is a member of the Southern Medical Association and Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player