Dr. Susi Folse tapped as advisor at Southern Miss
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A’s Dr. Susi Folse has been named medical advisor for the University of Southern Mississippi School of Human Performance and Recreation Kinesiotherapy program. Folse received her athletic training degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She received her medical degree from the Louisiana State University Medical Center and also completed her internship and residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at LSU.
Folse is a member of the Southern Medical Association and Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so