Dr. Susi Folse tapped as advisor at Southern Miss
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A’s Dr. Susi Folse has been named medical advisor for the University of Southern Mississippi School of Human Performance and Recreation Kinesiotherapy program. Folse received her athletic training degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She received her medical degree from the Louisiana State University Medical Center and also completed her internship and residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at LSU.
Folse is a member of the Southern Medical Association and Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job