Dr. Susi Folse tapped as advisor at Southern Miss
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A’s Dr. Susi Folse has been named medical advisor for the University of Southern Mississippi School of Human Performance and Recreation Kinesiotherapy program. Folse received her athletic training degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She received her medical degree from the Louisiana State University Medical Center and also completed her internship and residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at LSU.
Folse is a member of the Southern Medical Association and Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast