GranthamPoole hires Joseph Emerson, Katie Dennis, Chris Hutchinson and Kelly Ann Wells
The accounting firm GranthamPoole has hired four new staffers. Joseph Emerson works in the firm’s Oxford office, where he will serve on the firm’s tax team. Emerson holds bachelor’s degrees in managerial finance and accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He has more than five years of experience in banking and financial planning.
GranthamPoole has hired Katie Dennis, Chris Hutchinson and Kelly Ann Wells as accountants to work in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Dennis works with the firm’s tax team. She is a native of Columbus and earned her bachelors and masters degrees in accounting from the University of Mississippi.
A native of Pontotoc, Hutchinson works with the firm’s tax team and client services team. He attended Itawamba Community College and graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy and master of taxation.
Wells is a native of Clinton and works with the firm’s tax team and employee benefits team. She earned her bachelors of business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She previously spent 15 years in the student loan servicing industry. She and her husband, Mike, have a son, Taylor and a daughter, Annalise.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November