GranthamPoole hires Joseph Emerson, Katie Dennis, Chris Hutchinson and Kelly Ann Wells
The accounting firm GranthamPoole has hired four new staffers. Joseph Emerson works in the firm’s Oxford office, where he will serve on the firm’s tax team. Emerson holds bachelor’s degrees in managerial finance and accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He has more than five years of experience in banking and financial planning.
GranthamPoole has hired Katie Dennis, Chris Hutchinson and Kelly Ann Wells as accountants to work in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Dennis works with the firm’s tax team. She is a native of Columbus and earned her bachelors and masters degrees in accounting from the University of Mississippi.
A native of Pontotoc, Hutchinson works with the firm’s tax team and client services team. He attended Itawamba Community College and graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy and master of taxation.
Wells is a native of Clinton and works with the firm’s tax team and employee benefits team. She earned her bachelors of business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She previously spent 15 years in the student loan servicing industry. She and her husband, Mike, have a son, Taylor and a daughter, Annalise.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love