GranthamPoole hires Joseph Emerson, Katie Dennis, Chris Hutchinson and Kelly Ann Wells
The accounting firm GranthamPoole has hired four new staffers. Joseph Emerson works in the firm’s Oxford office, where he will serve on the firm’s tax team. Emerson holds bachelor’s degrees in managerial finance and accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He has more than five years of experience in banking and financial planning.
GranthamPoole has hired Katie Dennis, Chris Hutchinson and Kelly Ann Wells as accountants to work in the firm’s Ridgeland office. Dennis works with the firm’s tax team. She is a native of Columbus and earned her bachelors and masters degrees in accounting from the University of Mississippi.
A native of Pontotoc, Hutchinson works with the firm’s tax team and client services team. He attended Itawamba Community College and graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of accountancy and master of taxation.
Wells is a native of Clinton and works with the firm’s tax team and employee benefits team. She earned her bachelors of business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She previously spent 15 years in the student loan servicing industry. She and her husband, Mike, have a son, Taylor and a daughter, Annalise.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years