Gregory D. Pirkle elected to board at BNA Bancshares
Gregory D. Pirkle, Esq., has been elected to the board of directors at BNA Bancshares Inc. Pirkle is a partner with Phelps Dunbar LLP in Tupelo where he has practiced law for 25 years. He is an active member of the community and serves in a variety of capacities with numerous charitable and civic organizations.
Greg received his bachelor of arts from Baylor University, his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi and his master of laws in taxation from New York University. Some of his civic and charitable affiliations include director with the Community Development Foundation, committee chairman of the Tupelo Major Thoroughfare Lobbying and Oversight Committee, past president of the Rotary Club of Tupelo, vice chairman of the CREATE Foundation Inc., past president of the United Way of NEMS Inc. and past president of the Boys and Girls Club of North Mississippi Inc.
He and his wife, Lisa Roberts Pirkle, live in Tupelo. They have two children: Tyler Gregory Pirkle, a student at Mississippi State University; and Megan Brooke Pirkle, a student at Tupelo High School. Pirkle and his family are members of Calvary Baptist Church where he sings in the choir and serves as a deacon and trustee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job