Gregory D. Pirkle elected to board at BNA Bancshares
Gregory D. Pirkle, Esq., has been elected to the board of directors at BNA Bancshares Inc. Pirkle is a partner with Phelps Dunbar LLP in Tupelo where he has practiced law for 25 years. He is an active member of the community and serves in a variety of capacities with numerous charitable and civic organizations.
Greg received his bachelor of arts from Baylor University, his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi and his master of laws in taxation from New York University. Some of his civic and charitable affiliations include director with the Community Development Foundation, committee chairman of the Tupelo Major Thoroughfare Lobbying and Oversight Committee, past president of the Rotary Club of Tupelo, vice chairman of the CREATE Foundation Inc., past president of the United Way of NEMS Inc. and past president of the Boys and Girls Club of North Mississippi Inc.
He and his wife, Lisa Roberts Pirkle, live in Tupelo. They have two children: Tyler Gregory Pirkle, a student at Mississippi State University; and Megan Brooke Pirkle, a student at Tupelo High School. Pirkle and his family are members of Calvary Baptist Church where he sings in the choir and serves as a deacon and trustee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant