Gulf Coast board chooses Crystal Johnson
Crystal Johnson, a 19-year employee of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau, has been named interim executive director of the agency. The board yesterday selected Johnson to the interim post while a search is conducted for a new executive director. A search committee will look for a permanent replacement for Beth Carriere, who announced last month that she was resigning.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues