Gulf Coast board chooses Crystal Johnson
Crystal Johnson, a 19-year employee of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau, has been named interim executive director of the agency. The board yesterday selected Johnson to the interim post while a search is conducted for a new executive director. A search committee will look for a permanent replacement for Beth Carriere, who announced last month that she was resigning.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus