Gulf Coast board chooses Crystal Johnson
Crystal Johnson, a 19-year employee of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau, has been named interim executive director of the agency. The board yesterday selected Johnson to the interim post while a search is conducted for a new executive director. A search committee will look for a permanent replacement for Beth Carriere, who announced last month that she was resigning.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete