Gulf Coast board chooses Crystal Johnson
Crystal Johnson, a 19-year employee of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau, has been named interim executive director of the agency. The board yesterday selected Johnson to the interim post while a search is conducted for a new executive director. A search committee will look for a permanent replacement for Beth Carriere, who announced last month that she was resigning.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case