Gulf Coast board chooses Crystal Johnson
Crystal Johnson, a 19-year employee of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau, has been named interim executive director of the agency. The board yesterday selected Johnson to the interim post while a search is conducted for a new executive director. A search committee will look for a permanent replacement for Beth Carriere, who announced last month that she was resigning.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015