Lauren E. Cherry has joined BKD
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Lauren E. Cherry has joined BKD, LLP’s Jackson office as campus recruiter. Cherry has over four years of sales and marketing experience in the areas of insurance and pharmaceutical sales. Before joining BKD, she was a marketing representative for a local insurance agency and sold property, casualty, life, accident and health insurance. Prior to that, she was employed in pharmaceutical sales with a national company where she was a leading sales person and won Rookie of the Year honors for her performance.
Cherry is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a B.S. degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win