Lauren E. Cherry has joined BKD
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Lauren E. Cherry has joined BKD, LLP’s Jackson office as campus recruiter. Cherry has over four years of sales and marketing experience in the areas of insurance and pharmaceutical sales. Before joining BKD, she was a marketing representative for a local insurance agency and sold property, casualty, life, accident and health insurance. Prior to that, she was employed in pharmaceutical sales with a national company where she was a leading sales person and won Rookie of the Year honors for her performance.
Cherry is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a B.S. degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators