Lauren E. Cherry has joined BKD
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Lauren E. Cherry has joined BKD, LLP’s Jackson office as campus recruiter. Cherry has over four years of sales and marketing experience in the areas of insurance and pharmaceutical sales. Before joining BKD, she was a marketing representative for a local insurance agency and sold property, casualty, life, accident and health insurance. Prior to that, she was employed in pharmaceutical sales with a national company where she was a leading sales person and won Rookie of the Year honors for her performance.
Cherry is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a B.S. degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project