Lauren E. Cherry has joined BKD
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Lauren E. Cherry has joined BKD, LLP’s Jackson office as campus recruiter. Cherry has over four years of sales and marketing experience in the areas of insurance and pharmaceutical sales. Before joining BKD, she was a marketing representative for a local insurance agency and sold property, casualty, life, accident and health insurance. Prior to that, she was employed in pharmaceutical sales with a national company where she was a leading sales person and won Rookie of the Year honors for her performance.
Cherry is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a B.S. degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement