Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. promotes five staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
The accounting firm Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. has promoted five of its staff members. Lisa Hammarstrom, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor in the audit division. She has bachelor and masters of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Fortson Baird, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant. He has a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and a master of business administration degree from Mississippi College.
Shannon Adams has been promoted to supervisor in the audit division. She has a bachelor of business administration degree from Delta State University.
Alan Landrum has been promoted to senior accountant. He has a bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from Millsaps College.
Krisstel Hunt has been promoted to senior accountant. She has a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State