Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. promotes five staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
The accounting firm Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. has promoted five of its staff members. Lisa Hammarstrom, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor in the audit division. She has bachelor and masters of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Fortson Baird, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant. He has a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and a master of business administration degree from Mississippi College.
Shannon Adams has been promoted to supervisor in the audit division. She has a bachelor of business administration degree from Delta State University.
Alan Landrum has been promoted to senior accountant. He has a bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from Millsaps College.
Krisstel Hunt has been promoted to senior accountant. She has a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal