Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. promotes five staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
The accounting firm Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. has promoted five of its staff members. Lisa Hammarstrom, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor in the audit division. She has bachelor and masters of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Fortson Baird, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant. He has a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and a master of business administration degree from Mississippi College.
Shannon Adams has been promoted to supervisor in the audit division. She has a bachelor of business administration degree from Delta State University.
Alan Landrum has been promoted to senior accountant. He has a bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from Millsaps College.
Krisstel Hunt has been promoted to senior accountant. She has a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month