Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. promotes five staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
The accounting firm Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. has promoted five of its staff members. Lisa Hammarstrom, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor in the audit division. She has bachelor and masters of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Fortson Baird, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant. He has a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and a master of business administration degree from Mississippi College.
Shannon Adams has been promoted to supervisor in the audit division. She has a bachelor of business administration degree from Delta State University.
Alan Landrum has been promoted to senior accountant. He has a bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from Millsaps College.
Krisstel Hunt has been promoted to senior accountant. She has a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson