Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. promotes five staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
The accounting firm Matthews, Cutrer & Lindsay, P.A. has promoted five of its staff members. Lisa Hammarstrom, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor in the audit division. She has bachelor and masters of accountancy degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Fortson Baird, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant. He has a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and a master of business administration degree from Mississippi College.
Shannon Adams has been promoted to supervisor in the audit division. She has a bachelor of business administration degree from Delta State University.
Alan Landrum has been promoted to senior accountant. He has a bachelor of business administration and master of accountancy degrees from Millsaps College.
Krisstel Hunt has been promoted to senior accountant. She has a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'