Sharon Catledge named president of Mississippi Board of Nursing
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Sharon Catledge, family nurse practitioner in Student Health Services at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been elected president of the Mississippi Board of Nursing. Catledge, who lives in Hattiesburg, has spent the past two years working in Student Health Services at Southern Miss. Before that she served as a nursing instructor at Itawamba Community College.
She will serve a one-year term as board president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal