Sharon Catledge named president of Mississippi Board of Nursing
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Sharon Catledge, family nurse practitioner in Student Health Services at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been elected president of the Mississippi Board of Nursing. Catledge, who lives in Hattiesburg, has spent the past two years working in Student Health Services at Southern Miss. Before that she served as a nursing instructor at Itawamba Community College.
She will serve a one-year term as board president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill