Sharon Catledge named president of Mississippi Board of Nursing
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Sharon Catledge, family nurse practitioner in Student Health Services at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been elected president of the Mississippi Board of Nursing. Catledge, who lives in Hattiesburg, has spent the past two years working in Student Health Services at Southern Miss. Before that she served as a nursing instructor at Itawamba Community College.
She will serve a one-year term as board president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years