Sharon Catledge named president of Mississippi Board of Nursing
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Sharon Catledge, family nurse practitioner in Student Health Services at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been elected president of the Mississippi Board of Nursing. Catledge, who lives in Hattiesburg, has spent the past two years working in Student Health Services at Southern Miss. Before that she served as a nursing instructor at Itawamba Community College.
She will serve a one-year term as board president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium