Stephen McDill joins Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Stephen McDill has joined Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi as a customer service representative for the Federal Employee Plan. McDill is a former award-winning staff writer and photographer for the Mississippi Business Journal and had previously worked for WLBT TV-3 and Clear Channel Communications in Jackson.
McDill is a 2008 honors graduate of Belhaven University where he earned a bachelor or arts in communication and minor in history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal