Stephen McDill joins Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Stephen McDill has joined Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi as a customer service representative for the Federal Employee Plan. McDill is a former award-winning staff writer and photographer for the Mississippi Business Journal and had previously worked for WLBT TV-3 and Clear Channel Communications in Jackson.
McDill is a 2008 honors graduate of Belhaven University where he earned a bachelor or arts in communication and minor in history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software