Stephen McDill joins Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Stephen McDill has joined Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi as a customer service representative for the Federal Employee Plan. McDill is a former award-winning staff writer and photographer for the Mississippi Business Journal and had previously worked for WLBT TV-3 and Clear Channel Communications in Jackson.
McDill is a 2008 honors graduate of Belhaven University where he earned a bachelor or arts in communication and minor in history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency