Stephen McDill joins Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Stephen McDill has joined Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi as a customer service representative for the Federal Employee Plan. McDill is a former award-winning staff writer and photographer for the Mississippi Business Journal and had previously worked for WLBT TV-3 and Clear Channel Communications in Jackson.
McDill is a 2008 honors graduate of Belhaven University where he earned a bachelor or arts in communication and minor in history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option