Stephen McDill joins Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 22,2013
Stephen McDill has joined Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi as a customer service representative for the Federal Employee Plan. McDill is a former award-winning staff writer and photographer for the Mississippi Business Journal and had previously worked for WLBT TV-3 and Clear Channel Communications in Jackson.
McDill is a 2008 honors graduate of Belhaven University where he earned a bachelor or arts in communication and minor in history.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation