Amy Arrington appointed to Forrest General Hospital board of trustees
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Amy Arrington has been appointed to a seat on the board of trustees for Forrest General Hospital. Arrington will serve out the unexpired term of former trustee Brad Brian, whose resignation was effective at the end of October.
Arrington is a lawyer focusing on issues affecting health care organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending