Amy Arrington appointed to Forrest General Hospital board of trustees
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Amy Arrington has been appointed to a seat on the board of trustees for Forrest General Hospital. Arrington will serve out the unexpired term of former trustee Brad Brian, whose resignation was effective at the end of October.
Arrington is a lawyer focusing on issues affecting health care organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image