Amy Arrington appointed to Forrest General Hospital board of trustees
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Amy Arrington has been appointed to a seat on the board of trustees for Forrest General Hospital. Arrington will serve out the unexpired term of former trustee Brad Brian, whose resignation was effective at the end of October.
Arrington is a lawyer focusing on issues affecting health care organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions