Amy Arrington appointed to Forrest General Hospital board of trustees
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Amy Arrington has been appointed to a seat on the board of trustees for Forrest General Hospital. Arrington will serve out the unexpired term of former trustee Brad Brian, whose resignation was effective at the end of October.
Arrington is a lawyer focusing on issues affecting health care organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues