Amy Arrington appointed to Forrest General Hospital board of trustees
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Amy Arrington has been appointed to a seat on the board of trustees for Forrest General Hospital. Arrington will serve out the unexpired term of former trustee Brad Brian, whose resignation was effective at the end of October.
Arrington is a lawyer focusing on issues affecting health care organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement