Dr. Nancy Speed, Dr. Gary Krebs and Dr. Scott Piland assume new roles at Southern Miss
In an effort to create better synergy, while strengthening the overall administrative structure, the School of Human Performance and Recreation at the University of Southern Mississippi has instituted a significant reorganization plan. Under the new restructuring, the school will include three assistant directors, three administrative assistants and a coordinator of student services.
Those assuming the roles of assistant directors and their areas of responsibility include: Dr. Nancy Speed, student success; Dr. Gary Krebs, curriculum and assessment; and Dr. Scott Piland, faculty development and research promotion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015