Dr. Nancy Speed, Dr. Gary Krebs and Dr. Scott Piland assume new roles at Southern Miss
In an effort to create better synergy, while strengthening the overall administrative structure, the School of Human Performance and Recreation at the University of Southern Mississippi has instituted a significant reorganization plan. Under the new restructuring, the school will include three assistant directors, three administrative assistants and a coordinator of student services.
Those assuming the roles of assistant directors and their areas of responsibility include: Dr. Nancy Speed, student success; Dr. Gary Krebs, curriculum and assessment; and Dr. Scott Piland, faculty development and research promotion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data