Dr. Nancy Speed, Dr. Gary Krebs and Dr. Scott Piland assume new roles at Southern Miss
In an effort to create better synergy, while strengthening the overall administrative structure, the School of Human Performance and Recreation at the University of Southern Mississippi has instituted a significant reorganization plan. Under the new restructuring, the school will include three assistant directors, three administrative assistants and a coordinator of student services.
Those assuming the roles of assistant directors and their areas of responsibility include: Dr. Nancy Speed, student success; Dr. Gary Krebs, curriculum and assessment; and Dr. Scott Piland, faculty development and research promotion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics