Dr. Nancy Speed, Dr. Gary Krebs and Dr. Scott Piland assume new roles at Southern Miss
In an effort to create better synergy, while strengthening the overall administrative structure, the School of Human Performance and Recreation at the University of Southern Mississippi has instituted a significant reorganization plan. Under the new restructuring, the school will include three assistant directors, three administrative assistants and a coordinator of student services.
Those assuming the roles of assistant directors and their areas of responsibility include: Dr. Nancy Speed, student success; Dr. Gary Krebs, curriculum and assessment; and Dr. Scott Piland, faculty development and research promotion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue