Dr. Nancy Speed, Dr. Gary Krebs and Dr. Scott Piland assume new roles at Southern Miss
In an effort to create better synergy, while strengthening the overall administrative structure, the School of Human Performance and Recreation at the University of Southern Mississippi has instituted a significant reorganization plan. Under the new restructuring, the school will include three assistant directors, three administrative assistants and a coordinator of student services.
Those assuming the roles of assistant directors and their areas of responsibility include: Dr. Nancy Speed, student success; Dr. Gary Krebs, curriculum and assessment; and Dr. Scott Piland, faculty development and research promotion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap