Park Ranger Jane Farmer receives Freeman Tilden Award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Park Ranger Jane Farmer from Natchez Trace Parkway in Mississippi is the 2013 recipient of the National Park Service’s Freeman Tilden Award for interpretive excellence. The honor recognizes Farmer for her role in connecting American Indian students to their ancestral homelands in the park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money