Park Ranger Jane Farmer receives Freeman Tilden Award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Park Ranger Jane Farmer from Natchez Trace Parkway in Mississippi is the 2013 recipient of the National Park Service’s Freeman Tilden Award for interpretive excellence. The honor recognizes Farmer for her role in connecting American Indian students to their ancestral homelands in the park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics