Park Ranger Jane Farmer receives Freeman Tilden Award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Park Ranger Jane Farmer from Natchez Trace Parkway in Mississippi is the 2013 recipient of the National Park Service’s Freeman Tilden Award for interpretive excellence. The honor recognizes Farmer for her role in connecting American Indian students to their ancestral homelands in the park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release