Park Ranger Jane Farmer receives Freeman Tilden Award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Park Ranger Jane Farmer from Natchez Trace Parkway in Mississippi is the 2013 recipient of the National Park Service’s Freeman Tilden Award for interpretive excellence. The honor recognizes Farmer for her role in connecting American Indian students to their ancestral homelands in the park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing