Park Ranger Jane Farmer receives Freeman Tilden Award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Park Ranger Jane Farmer from Natchez Trace Parkway in Mississippi is the 2013 recipient of the National Park Service’s Freeman Tilden Award for interpretive excellence. The honor recognizes Farmer for her role in connecting American Indian students to their ancestral homelands in the park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager