Ruth Ann Hale named director of development and public relations for The Baddour Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Ruth Ann Hale, APR has been named director of development and public relations for The Baddour Center. Hale was most recently director of media and community relations at Methodist Healthcare for nearly 19 years.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from the University of Memphis and is accredited in public relations by the Public Relations Society of America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi