Ruth Ann Hale named director of development and public relations for The Baddour Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Ruth Ann Hale, APR has been named director of development and public relations for The Baddour Center. Hale was most recently director of media and community relations at Methodist Healthcare for nearly 19 years.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from the University of Memphis and is accredited in public relations by the Public Relations Society of America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports