Ruth Ann Hale named director of development and public relations for The Baddour Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Ruth Ann Hale, APR has been named director of development and public relations for The Baddour Center. Hale was most recently director of media and community relations at Methodist Healthcare for nearly 19 years.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from the University of Memphis and is accredited in public relations by the Public Relations Society of America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility