Ruth Ann Hale named director of development and public relations for The Baddour Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Ruth Ann Hale, APR has been named director of development and public relations for The Baddour Center. Hale was most recently director of media and community relations at Methodist Healthcare for nearly 19 years.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from the University of Memphis and is accredited in public relations by the Public Relations Society of America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter