Ruth Ann Hale named director of development and public relations for The Baddour Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2013
Ruth Ann Hale, APR has been named director of development and public relations for The Baddour Center. Hale was most recently director of media and community relations at Methodist Healthcare for nearly 19 years.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from the University of Memphis and is accredited in public relations by the Public Relations Society of America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds